Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hits of the Party!


It's that time of year in blogland when we all look back at projects from the year before. I do think it's kind of fun to look back. Heck, I've forgotten about most of them!

I haven't started working on my post, yet, but we did have a few linked up last week.

Grab a cup of coffee or Diet Coke and let's go back to 2014 for a little while.


Reader Faves of 2014




Top Projects of 2014




My Favorites of 2014




2014 Year in Review




Best Pinterest Inspired Recipes of 2014



Favorite Projects from 2014



Thank you to everyone who linked up last week.
This week's It's a Party will start on Wednesday afternoon.

See you then!

3 comments:

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thank you so much for the feature! Have a Happy New Year....hugs...

Al@PolkaDotsandPaisley said...

Thanks so much for the feature. I can't wait to check out the others. I love "best of" posts!

Brooke Bock said...

What a sweet surprise to find my post featured. Thank you.... It has been a very eventful and rewarding first year of blogging. I am looking forward to 2015... Thanks again...

Brooke