Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hits of the Party!


Hello, Wednesday and we all know what that means.
It's the day we look back at a few of the awesome links from last week's It's a Party.


Artwork on Old Roof Tin


Lynda turned rusty roof tin into beautiful works of art. Gorgeous!


How Do I Love Thee Printable


What a cute idea!


Chicken Tortilla Casserole


Yum!


Fabric Strip Rag Quilt


I've made rag quilts before, but never thought about using strips instead of squares. I love this idea and the using jelly rolls would make it so much easier.


Chocolate Andes Mint Cookies


Andes Mints are my all time favorite so you can bet that these cookies will be appearing in my kitchen very soon!


Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. 
This week's It's a Party will start later this afternoon. See you then.

No comments: