Wednesday, January 7, 2015

It's a Party! #192


Welcome to the party!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We sure did, but I've got to say, I'm kind of glad it's all over with. I need to get back in the groove of things and actually get something productive done. After Christmas, I always get so sad and out of it, all that preparation and celebrating and in a heartbeat, it's over.

So, it's now the first full week of January and I need to get off the couch, stop binge watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix, take a shower, and get things back to some kind of normal.
Yeah, I know, wish me luck!

I did actually suggest to Greg (from my spot on the couch) the other day that we need to tear down a wall in the kitchen and then install all new kitchen cabinets.
He grunted at me.

That's what I've been up to, absolutely nothing. I need some inspiration from all of you.
It's time for you to show off what you've been doing. Get me up and moving!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


9 comments:

Sara Hickman said...

I have been following for a while - but I have been very inactive with my blog. I guess having little kids can do that to you! Thanks for hosting a link up! Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Happy New Year! I've had the hardest time getting motivated. Probably because our weather is so horrible and all I want to do is stay inside curled up by my fire. Have a wonderful week!

Ana Lopes said...

Thanks for hosting the great party, Terri!
Best wishes for New Year!
Hugs and love from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Judy said...

Happy New Year! Thanks for the linkup party!

Mindi Carwin said...

Thank you for the party and Happy New year!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello beautiful! We are thrilled to stop by and be a part of your party. Please take a moment and party with us . We love partying with you.
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls

Garden Chef said...

Hi Terri, happy new year! It's great to be here for the link up. It's been a long time since I last joined your link up. I hope to be back again often. Thank you and hope you get your heart's desire to break that wall. :)

Lisa s said...

Happy new year! Thanks for hosting this link up

Lisa s said...

Happy new year! Thanks for hosting this link up