Friday, January 23, 2015

Unicorn & Rainbows Necklace


Last year for Jennifer's birthday, I gave her a card that Jalynn & Jordyn thought was hysterical, which gave me an idea for a couple of little Christmas presents.



That's right, a unicorn farting rainbows!
(Perfect for a grandma to give her granddaughters, huh?)




I found the vials with the loops already in them at Hobby Lobby. All I needed to add was sand. I did put a little glue on the cork before I put it in to make sure it stayed.




I added the unicorn charm to the jump ring with the vial and put it all on a ball chain.




Using sticker paper, I printed out the saying and added it and washi tape to a colored box.




You'd think it would be harder to capture a unicorn and his rainbows, but it wasn't.




Have an awesome day. May it be filled with unicorns and rainbows!

Pin It



No comments: