Wednesday, February 11, 2015

It's a Party! #197


Welcome to the party!

Okay, 'fess up, how many of us ran out and bought Power Ball tickets today? Greg is at the store right now getting ours as I'm writing this. We figured we couldn't win if we didn't play.

Besides dreaming of becoming a multi millionaire, here's what else I've been doing this past week:




and

Fabulous Features this morning.

Now it's your turn to show off what you've been up to.




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


5 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I like that bread with the cheese.
Thanks for the party Terri.
Have a nice week.
FABBY

Donna Wilkes said...

When I saw on the news the Powerball might go over 500 million, I thought this might be the time to finally buy a ticket! Thanks for hosting.

Ileana Carmen said...

Hello! Thank you for hosting us.

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello Gorgeous! I love stopping by your amazing party each week. Thank you for hosting. Please take a moment to stop by our party. We would love to have the chance to party with you twice! Happy Thursday Lou Lou Girls

Ana Lopes said...

Thank you for hosting the party, Terri!
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs and love from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com