Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Spinach Artichoke Bites


I've got a huge thumbs up recipe from Pinterest today for you to try.



Dan from Cakescottage made these and shared the recipe and they were awesome! I made them Christmas Eve and the kids loved them.

I do have to admit something, though. The recipe and the taste were a thumbs up, but the execution of the little crescent dough cups that I made were a huge thumbs down.

I'm pretty sure I used too much of the dough in each muffin cup and even though they still tasted delicious, the dough was like the Pillsbury dough boy gone wild. 

They will definitely be a staple anytime I need to make an appetizer, but I'll use less dough in the cups. Which, when you think about it, is a good thing because that will just make more of them for us to eat!

Head on over to Cakescottage for the recipe to make these little heavenly bites.

Pin It

No comments: