Friday, March 27, 2015

Easter Bunny Door Hanging


Can you believe it's almost Easter? It hit me last week and so I started digging out the Easter decor.




One of the things I found was the soft bunny hoop that I made last year (Here). I used it on the back door and had it hanging by itself. I thought I would add a little to it this year for the front door.




Hobby Lobby had this patch of fake grass and it seemed just what the bunny needed.




I hot glued the hoop to the grass along with a few plastic eggs.




Hang from a cute pink ribbon and now he's moved to the front door.




Have an awesome weekend!

Pin It


1 comment:

Cindy Eikenberg, Little Miss Celebration said...

Hi Terri - your bunny door hanging is just adorable! Visiting from i heart naptime and pinning. Have a happy weekend!