Wednesday, April 29, 2015

It's a Party! #208


Welcome to the party!

Before we get to the party, I've got to tell you what Greg and I did Sunday night. We went and saw Neil Diamond in concert at the Sprint Center. Oh my gosh, he was so good! So good! So good! We had fabulous seats and Neil (yes, we're on a first name basis now) sounded just as good as he did years ago. It was awesome!

Greg went back to work today and I cleaned the bathroom, so I guess you can say we're back to real life, again. Sigh.

Did you see the features this morning? They're here if you missed them.




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


5 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Well, as usual, I have nothing to link up today, but WOW, you saw Neill Diamond! I can hear him in my head even now. What fun, you guys!!!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

What a treat to see and hear Neil Diamond. Thanks for Its A Party 208 Terri.

Joy

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks again for the feature!! and thanks for the party!!

We were blessed to have seen Neil Diamond in concert twice at the Arena right by our house! He is fantastic! I would gladly go to see him again!!

Hugs,
Deb

Pam Lauren said...

Thanks for hosting once again! It's always fun to see what everyone comes up with each week!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello beautiful! We love partying with you! Please come and party with us. We love to pin and tweet your masterpieces! Lou Lou Girls