Friday, May 22, 2015

Fishin' Shirts


My friend, Kelly, needed a couple of fishing shirts and I was happy to do them for her.



She sent me pictures of the two she liked that she found and I tried to get them as close as I could on my Silhouette.




I got the fishing pole and fish in the Silhouette Studio and used Britannic Bold for the font.




Let's be honest, okay? Those fins and the bobber and pole were a (I so want to say a cuss word right now, but I won't) bear to weed out!
See, Greg, I really do have a filter on my mouth.




For this shirt, I used the Grinched font and found the cute fisherman, again, in the Silhouette Studio.




Don't you love that little guy? I'm really loving the Grinched font, too.

Have a great weekend!

Pin It



2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Those are so cute and I like that Grinch font with that particular picture. I bet my friend D. has a Silhouette. I'll have to check. That's a cute idea and it would be fun to make look-alike shirts for the little grandsons (cousins). They'd love them!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello Gorgeous! They look incredible! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Pinned and tweeted. I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm, so we can party with you! Lou Lou Girls