Wednesday, May 27, 2015

It's a Party! #212


Welcome to the party!

I'm sorry I've been such bad blogger this past week. It's been really sad around here. Our beloved dog, Gage, died last week. He was 15 and until about a month ago was doing pretty well for his age and being a big dog. He started getting a little worse each day and then the final day, everything just gave out. Anyone that knows us, knows how much we loved Gage and what a big part of our family he was. We miss him horribly and I know it will get better, but it still hurts so much.

Anyway, I just wanted you to know why I've been a little silent, but I'll be back. 
(Did I sound a little like Arnold Schwarzenegger just then?)

I've been doing a lot of sewing for the new grandbaby coming in July and also, I've even done a few projects on my new embroidery machine. I'll show you everything I've done, just have to take photos.

But for now, let's party!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


8 comments:

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

So sorry to hear about Gage! My thoughts and prayers with you and your family! Warm hugs and thanks for hosting! ~Poppy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you very much for the fun party.

Hugs,
FABBY

Jan Lipi said...

:( Sorry to hear about Gage ...

Cranberry Morning said...

Oh Terri, I'm so sorry to hear about Gage. I know how much you love him and what a huge hole they leave in our hearts when they're gone. I will say a prayer for you, friend.

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello gorgeous! Love to party with you each week! Please stop by our party . We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

Jill Shepherd said...

So sorry to hear about your dog Terri. :(
Thanks for hosting once again, and enjoy the rest of your week.

Sherry Nappa said...

Thanks for the party :-)