Friday, May 1, 2015

Music Locket


Triniti's music teacher is retiring this year after 35 years of teaching. Besides my granddaughters, she was also my kids' teacher (and a friend of ours). We came up with a little gift for her.




A locket filled with all the treasures that she has dedicated her life to.




You can find the lockets now at Hobby Lobby in the jewelry making section, along with charms. I added the musical paper and sealed it with Dimensional Magic.




The fun part is looking through all the charms and picking out your favorites to add.




Thank you, Debbie Grey, for sharing your talent with us all these years.
You will be missed!

Here is another version of a Music Necklace that I did a few years ago.

Pin It



3 comments:

Debby said...

I didn't know that you could get the lockets at Hobby Lobby. I sell for Origami Owl. They have lots of charms and different lockets. They are also inscribing around the lockets.

Audra @ Renewed Projects said...

Very sweet gift! My little girl LOVES music, she would adore this necklace.

Kimberly Lewis said...

I’m loving this! I’m always so impressed by your masterpieces. Pinned and tweeted. We appreciate you taking the time to party with us. I hope to see you on tonight at 7. Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls