Friday, May 15, 2015

Patchwork Crocheted Pillow


You've most likely figured out what I did with the 4 crocheted squares that I had left over when I made my Bed Runner.




That's right. It was the pillow.





Not such a subtle hint, huh?




I took the 4 squares and joined them with a single crochet stitch and also did that all the way around the squares. I then took my grey yarn and joined it to one side and started making it the same size as the front with a double crochet stitch. 




I folded it over and joined 2 other sides, put the pillow form in and closed it up.
Yeah, that explanation was clear as mud, wasn't it? I hope you know what I meant.
Remember, I'm not a real crocheter, I just fly by the seat of my pants.







I'm loving the little changes to our bedroom!
Bed Runner is here.
Roman Shades are here.

Pin It



5 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Oh, I like the way you did that pillow! Makes perfect sense to me, and I like it better than crocheting two separate parts. Clever girl, Terri. Have a great weekend. May you have wonderful springtime weather!

Bonnie H said...

I love the pillow and the bed runner! I would love for you to link up your project at the Stitch It, Blog It, Share It Link Party going on now at BehindtheSeamsSewing.com.

Alexandra Richards said...

Love this pillow - such a great idea! And the blocks themselves - reminds me of snowflakes. Pinned.
Would love if you shared this at our Yarn Fanatic Party - http://eyeloveknots.blogspot.com/2015/05/yarn-fanatic-party-37-string-theory.html.

bethany dearden said...

Great idea! Very cute!

Jill Shepherd said...

Hi there
Just stopped by to let you know that I featured this on my Round Tuit post this week!
A Round Tuit 259
Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success