Monday, June 29, 2015

Crocheted Unicorn for Ryker


New little grandbaby, Ryker, will be here very soon. Christina has his room all ready and finished for him. To say the room is adorable is definitely an understatement! I had one more little thing for her to add.



A crocheted unicorn. He's so darn cute!



I found this free pattern on Pinterest and went to work on him. By the way, One Dog Woof has so many cute crochet patterns, you should really check out her blog.



I switched the colors out to match Ryker's room. I think I had the most fun with the curly cue tails. So fun and fast to do.



I hope you all have a magical unicorn Monday!

Pin It

5 comments:

Gina-Teta said...

Very beautiful!!!

Anastasia Solovieva said...

Very cute unicorn! It will be a great gift for a baby! :)

Alexandra Richards said...

This unicorn is adorable! I have a similar pattern pinned to try out. Love this color combination.
Would also love if you shared this at our Yarn Fanatic Party - http://eyeloveknots.blogspot.com/2015/07/yarn-fanatic-party-44.html.
Alexandra
EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

Kimberly Lewis said...

Oh cute! I get so excited each week to see what you have been working on because it’s always AMAZING! Thank you for sharing this with us. Pinned and tweeted. I hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm, so we can party!!!! Lou Lou Girls

Jill Shepherd said...

Hi there
Just stopped by to let you know that I featured this on my Round Tuit post this week!
A Round Tuit 266
Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success