Friday, June 5, 2015

Mommy & Me Quilt


I finally got grandbaby Ryker's quilt done!
Good thing, 'cause he'll be here in a few weeks.




I bought the pattern for this quilt from Quilters' Paradise. Actually, I bought the kit, which has all the fabric for the top of the quilt included. The colors were perfect.




I machine appliqued the elephants and balloons and...



used a little dot of fabric paint for the eyes.



So, you got the quilt done, Terri, what are you going to do now?
I'm going to Disney World start sewing the diaper bag.

Have a great weekend!

Pin It


3 comments:

S Marie said...

This is an amazing quilt! I love it. Thanks for sharing!

USS Crafty said...

Such a lovely quilt! I love elephants and have them all over my house. So I really like this quilt, and the colors go so well together. I'd love for you to share this awesome quilt at this week's Submarine Sunday Link Party! I hope to see you there!

Navy Wifey Peters @ The Submarine Sunday Link Party

Kate said...

Love the yellow and grey!