Monday, June 1, 2015

The Sunburst Clutch


Samantha, aka Mrs H, recently released her newest purse pattern.




Isn't the patchwork flap fun?



As always, her patterns are a breeze to follow with lots of pictures to help explain.



When I tested her pattern, I made this one first and loved it so much, I made another one.



I used pleather this time for the outside part of the clutch and I found the whimsical fabric for the flap and lining at Joann's.





Her pattern is now available in her shop, Sewing Patterns by Mrs H.

To see all of the testers fabulous clutches, they are all posted here.

Have a marvelous Monday!

Pin It

5 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I love that cute sunburst effect! Good idea to make two. The second one is always easier.

robin lorraine williamson said...

love the purse the design is so cool thanks for sharing

Rose FineCraftGuild said...

This is really gorgeous, Teri. Thanks for linking it up at SHARE IT sunday linky party. ~ Rose

Kate said...

LOVE IT!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Wow! That looks incredible. I’m so impressed. Pinned and tweeted. We appreciate you stopping by to party with us. We hope to see you, tonight at 7 pm. Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls