Friday, July 24, 2015

Fun with Foam Visors


The weather here in Missouri is so predictable this summer. If it's not raining, it's 100 degrees and humid. If it's not 100 degrees and humid, it's raining. What I'm trying to say is that pretty much every day is a bad hair day. I've decided it's better to just give up and go with pony tail and visor.



You can find foam visors in craft stores now so cheap. I picked both the black one and white glitter up for a quarter each.



I went with machine embroidery on mine, but you could totally do this with paint or vinyl.



This is my favorite, with the glitter.



Bad hair day? Bring it on, I'm ready!

Here are some more fun ideas to do with the visors that I found on Pinterest.

















Pin It



3 comments:

Rose FineCraftGuild said...

Oh, I love that embroidered lettering. You can get really cheeky with the phrases... Fun for summer. Why not! You are getting so handy with that sewing machine. Come link it up, girl. I havent seen you lately! ~ Rose

Kimberly Lewis said...

I absolutely love these! Pinned and tweeted. Thank you so much for bringing such a masterpiece to our party. I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. We can't wait to party with you! Lou Lou Girls

Rose FineCraftGuild said...

I only now noticed the ladybug visor. How fun is that! I love partying with you, girl! Thanks so much for making SHARE IT linky party a success. Can't wait to seeing you again Saturday eve with something new! Hugs, Rose, www.FineCraftGuild.com