Wednesday, August 12, 2015

It's a Party! #223


Welcome to the party!

As you all know, I've been on a little semi-blogging break. I just wanted to let you know that I need a little longer. After our Gage died, I told Greg that I would never go through that again with another pet. It's too hard to give them up when they go. I held out for awhile, but I caved.



Everyone, meet Molli. She is our 11 week old boxer puppy. Don't let her fool you in that photo. That was when we got her at 8 weeks and she was all sweet and innocent. She is now 11 weeks, twice as big, and into everything imaginable! I spend all of my days chasing her, recovering shoes, and potty training. I'm thinking I'm way to old for this, but it's too late now, she's stolen my heart!

For the rest of August and probably part of September, the partys will go on as normal. Features from the party will be posted Monday - Wednesday. It's a Party will start Wednesday afternoon.

I'm still crafting when I can and have tons of posts to do. Once this puppy phase has settled down, I'll have more time to sit on the computer.

Thank you for understanding.





Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature 3 of my favorites from the party next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for a little more exposure. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


11 comments:

The Happy Creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Happy Creations said...

Thanks for the party Terri. So happy to be here:)This week I'm sharing a tiny deck for our fairyhouse and some beautiful stones I painted with my daughter.
Have a great day:)

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Cute puppy!! I am still holding out after several years of being petless.....
Thanks for hosting!!

Hugs,Deb

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Molli is SO CUTE! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Linda said...

OH! Molli is adorable! Terri- the same thing happened to me. My beloved black lab died and my heart was totally broken. I did NOT want another dog but my hubby said we needed life in our home so we got Max.

Max has his own post every Monday, I call it MM and add how old he is. It's a great photo journal and fun to look back on. I would love to see more photos of Molli!

Thanks for hosting and see you next week.

Give Molli and extra treat from Max and Me ( smile)

Linda

Miss Paula said...

I'm new to your blog, but lost my doggie 2 years ago. I swore I wouldn't go thru it again, but.... It only took me about 4 weeks and I was so lonely! Molli is super cute! BTW thanks for hosting!
www.redwineandpeonies.com

Sarah Shelly said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party. That is the most adorable dog I've ever seen. Have a lovely week.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

elson cade said...

Tiaras and Pearls is a posh spot for all your tots and tweens pampering needs.Our mission is to provide an exhilarating, fun, relaxing spa experience in an elegant, old Hollywood setting fit for your princess.At Tiaras and Pearls we believe true beauty begins from within. Our top notch services are designed kids parties, kids birthday parties, princess parties, girl parties , posh parties, baby shower and lavish parties to expose your little princess to the joy of pampering herself, promote self-confidence and self-esteem.

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello gorgeous! Thank you so much for hosting such a fabulous party! Please take a minute and stop by our party. We would love to party with you twice this week! Lou Lou Girls

Sherry Nappa said...

Thanks for hosting the party:-)

Jill Shepherd said...

Oh Molli looks so adorable and sounds like she's keeping you busy!! Thanks once again for hosting. Hope you have a fabulous week!