Monday, November 23, 2015

Easy Sweet Potato Pie


Can you believe Thanksgiving is only 3 days away? Where did the year go and where was I?

This week our features are all about last minute recipe ideas for Thanksgiving.

Okay, I'll admit it. I love pie. I don't like crust. Don't try and talk me into it (like my mom always did), won't work. When I saw the Sweet Potato Pie that Diane from Vintage Zest linked up that was without a crust, I knew this was the pie for me. I can't wait to make it! You'll never know, Diane, how much I thank you for this.


Have a beautiful Monday!

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Okay, that does look wonderful! I guess I can let you get by with no crust. I can't stand meringue. So we're even. Lol. Have a great Thanksgiving, Terri.

Diane said...

Aw, thanks! I'm iffy on crust (it HAS to be incredible or else I'm out), and I'm even more iffy on making curst. So much work and I'm all about the filling anyways! :)