Wednesday, February 24, 2016

It's a Party! #250


Welcome to the party!

I still haven't been doing a whole lot of "crafting" lately, but I did wear my brain out today at embroidery software class learning how to design a quilt block in the hoop. Don't ask me if I understood anything that I learned though. Just did what I was told.

So, for now, Ryker and I are just going to sit back, eat, cross our legs and admire what all you have accomplished and created this past week.




Who's ready? Let's get this party started!





Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature 3 of my favorites from the party next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for a little more exposure. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!



6 comments:

The Happy Creations said...

Hi Terri,thanks so much for hosting,it's nice to relax with your loved ones.Have a great time:)

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Jill Shepherd said...

Thanks for hosting Terri. Hope you have a fabulous week!

Jacob William said...

Greatful and nice blog, Thanks.
____________
iphone 6 Gold HD Wallpaper

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such an fabulous party! I would to see you at our party that goes until Friday at 7 pm. We Pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

Sherry Nappa said...

Thanks for hosting the party! We'd love it if you and your friends joined us for this week's Funtastic Friday.