Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Yarn Storage


Yes, I'll admit it. I've got an over abundance of yarn scattered all over the house in all types of places. I did start with one certain bin for all of it, but when that overflows, you start putting it in all kinds of baskets, drawers, shelves,...okay, you get the idea. I've got yarn stuffed all over our house!

I love this simple, but brilliant, idea that Leen from vrolijk shared with us last week for how she can store yarn now. The wood piece she put on the top to also use it as a table is pure genius!



See you back here later today for this week's It's a Party.

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

That is sure clever. I wish I had something creative that I could link to your party. Hope you're doing well.

Jacob William said...

Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.
____________
iphone 6 Gold HD Wallpaper